1. Information We Collect
We may collect personal information directly from you. The types of information we collect may include:
- Contact Information: such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Candidate profile when applying for a job via our online form: any and all information (past, current and future) for and/or in connection with the Candidate including but not limited to such individual’s name(s), photos, telephone number(s), address(es), email address(es), professional and/or employment history / track records (including but not limited to any and all CV related data, candidate rating information and video and/or audio interview recordings), bank account details, tax records / identification numbers, remuneration details and any other similar information whatsoever, whether or not available in the public domain and whether or not provided by the individual or which was otherwise legally obtained.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you, respond to inquiries and candidate application, and provide information about our products or services.
3. Data Sharing and Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent. However, we may share information with trusted third-party service providers that assist us in operating our website and conducting our business.
4. Data Security
We take appropriate measures to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no method of data transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
5. Your Privacy Rights
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. If you have any concerns or requests regarding your data, please contact us at email@example.com.
As a data subject, you have the right to information on the processing of your data, correction or deletion of your data, restriction of processing, objection to processing, data transferability, revocation of your given consent and complaint to a data protection supervisory authority.
7. Contact Information
Suisse Atlantique Group SA
Dr. Yersin 10
+41 21 637 22 01
The Swiss Federal Act on Data Protection: https://www.fedlex.admin.ch/eli/cc/2022/491/en
The European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR - http://data.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj